About Our Swimwear
All of our Swimwear is created using a new type of environmentally friendly fabric. It is recycled nylon fiber, which is made from pre-consumer waste like water bottles and Coke bottles. The waste is recycled & reprocessed into a fabric which reduces the emission of carbon dioxide, conserves petroleum resources, reduces greenhouse gas emissions & reduces waste to landfills.
Our Swimwear comes in 7 flattering silhouettes, in a variety of fun & flirty, retro-inspired prints:
• The Halter Bandeau Bikini, an unpadded bandeau bikini top with a ruched, V-shaped center and removable halter strap, and high-waisted, full-coverage bikini bottom with a banded top hem.
• The Backless One-Piece, an unpadded one-piece swimsuit with a backless silhouette and flattering triangle top with adjustable neck, back & hip ties for skimpy to full coverage.
• The Tie-Front Bikini, an unpadded triangle bikini top with adjustable, thin strings that tie at the front and cheeky, high-waisted bikini bottoms.
• The Triangle Top Bikini, an unpadded triangle bikini top and side-tie bikini bottom with ruching on the backside.
• The Bandeau Ring Bikini, an unpadded bandeau bikini top with either a textured or smooth gold ring at its center. Adjustable with pretty band ties in the back, and paired with an adjustable string bikini with two delicate gold rings at each hip.
• The Halter Swim Dress, an unpadded beach-to-street halter top swim mini-dress with adjustable neck ties.
CHOOSING YOUR FIT SIZE
Our sizing ranges from XXS up through XL.
Please refer to our Sizing Charts on each product page to find your perfect fit.
We recommend thoroughly rinsing your Swimwear after being in the ocean or in chlorinated water. For the best care of your bikini, hand wash with a gentle detergent, or machine wash on a delicate setting and hang to dry. Store flat in a cool, dry place.
* For any additional questions about our Swimwear, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org