Marketing Manager Duties
- Knowledge and skill with marketing programs such as AirTable, Klaviyo, Meta Ads Manager, Meta Audiences, TikTok Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and skill with Adobe photo editing programs such as Photoshop and Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge and skill with administrative programs such as Word, Excel, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Familiarity with the Fashion and Jewelry industry.
- Receive and prepare all story copy and marketing direction from Creative Director for new collection launches.
- Observe and calculate daily ROAS stats to maintain a healthy ad spend.
- Design, create and manage Meta Ads for existing best-sellers, new collections, seasonal sales, etc.
- Design TikTok Ads for existing best-sellers, new collections, seasonal sales, etc.
- Design, create and schedule Marketing Emails for new collections, seasonal sales, best-sellers, restocks, etc via AirTable.
- Coordinate with Production and Ecomm on all incoming restocks to plan marketing as needed.
- Design and schedule Instagram Stories that coordinate with Email Marketing above.
- Manage and maintain Instagram Boosting, based on top performing organic posts or relevant promotions.
- Identify top-performing Meta Ads for expansion into new audiences, increase of ad budget, etc.
- Observe Ad platforms daily for ad maintenance, etc.
- Identify new and coordinate revisions on exisisting Klaviyo flows.
- Subscribe to and take inspiration from industry email marketing, social media, ads, etc.