Ecommerce Manager Duties
- Knowledge and skill with Ecomm programs such as Shopify.
- Knowledge and skill with Adobe photo editing programs such as Photoshop and Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge and skill with administrative programs such as Word, Excel, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Familiarity with the ecommerce or fashion industry.
- Design, create and manage website Themes for new launches and sales.
- Design, create and manage site Pages for new launches.
- Create and maintain site Pages for all policies (e.g. Returns, Shipping, etc)
- Create, manage and maintain product listings for all SKUs on the website.
- Create, manage and maintain product collections and how collections are merchandised on the website.
- Scan all web SKUs weekly (or more often as needed) to identify SKUs that are nearly sold out and need to be restocked.
- Create web order requests weekly, based on above SKUs and determine based on 90-day sell rate, current stock levels, marketability, etc the restock quantities needed. This is then turned over to Production.
- Identify and manage products that should be discontinued or moved to Sale.
- Manage and maintain shipping services offered on the website, including shipping incentives during scheduled marketing windows (e.g. holidays).
- Assist with questions needed from Customer Service.
- Assist with questions needed from Logistics.
- Observe and keep track of daily Sales stats.
- Keep track of sold out SKUs that have high wait-list requests, and prioritize those restocks.
- Design and coordinate printing of Order Postcards for all new launches or as needed.
- Create, manage and maintain new and existing discount codes for Marketing.
- Identify and coordinate needed developer revisions and maintenance to site code.
- Identify, manage and maintain new Sales Channels within Shopify.
- Manage and maintain products on pre-order.
- Coordinate with Production on all restocks and add to Back In Stock section as needed.
- Receive, organize, and prepare all new and existing image and video assets in Dropbox, including new collection photoshoot assets from campaign photographers, content from Influencers and micro-shoots, and usable UGC from social media.
- Coordinate, edit and organize all new and existing product photography with studio in LA.
- Coordinate any follow-up questions or info needed from campaign shoots including model name and sizing info.
- Coordinate with Production on any info needed from vendors including product materials, measurements, etc.